Conditions of Use
All the items that you have in your shopping cart appear in your order during Checkout. If you do not want to order all the items, simply edit your shopping cart first and click "Update". When you click "Submit Order" we verify your credit or debit card. Your order will not be placed and your credit card will not be charged if you do not click "Order Now."
Methods of payment
We accept cheques but these orders will be classes as pending until we receive cheque or money order funds into our account. Castle Empire Booking Online Shop accepts the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo,†and Visa†Delta. If we are unable to process your card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists.
Cash on delivery is acceped also (Orders will be verified)
We are not required to collect tax from our customers.
Full†Refunds will be processed on orders that are cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
Booking Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.† Therefore THE FOLLOWING RULES MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES:
- † We recommend that its encouraged bouncing sessions do not include children over the age of 15, unless a suitable inflatable is hired
- There should be no bouncing on the step and the front of the inflatable should be left unobstructed at all times.
- Insure that sharp objects including keys, toys and jewellery are not taken into the inflatable.† We should advise that children who wear jewellery, spectacles or hearing aids to remove them prior to going into the inflatable.
- Inflatable are not designed to be used in poor weather conditions.† The electric blower should be switched off at the mains and the plug removed in wet conditions.
- A responsible adult should supervise children in and around the inflatable at all times.
- Children should be kept away from the blower unit, electric cables and anchors at all times.
- No footwear is to be worn on the inflatable at any time.
- No smoking, barbeques or naked flames near the inflatable at any time.
- Food, drinks, party poppers, silly string and sharp objects are not to be taken into the inflatable.
- No climbing on the inflatable walls or bouncing on the step.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may not enter or supervise the use of an inflatable.
- Castle Empire Bouncy Castles accepts no responsibility for damage caused to underground pipes, cables or services when anchoring the inflatable.
- Active play is not without risk or injury. Parents or guardians are deemed to have acknowledged this risk by allowing children on to the inflatable.
Neither the proprietor of
You agree to be fully responsible for the inflatable equipment and all accessories whilst on hire.† The hirer will be held liable for any repair or replacement costs incurred as a result of neglect, misuse or damage of equipment.
Failing to agree to these terms and conditions will result in repayment for repair of damaged inflatable/eqipment and/or†Cost of cleaning for particular inflatable hired.
This agreement is subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts in